This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
Is it possible to Add a profile for this Device ?

Code:
Manufacturer: _TZ3210_eymunffl
Model: TS0101

Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)
- PowerCfg (1)
Output clusters
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)

Reported attributes
- onoff: false
Hello, is it possible to add a profile for this device Develco Products A/S - IOMZB-110?
https://www.develcoproducts.com/media/19...module.pdf

Develco Products A/S - IOMZB-110 - device information
Manufacturer: Develco Products A/S
Model: IOMZB-110

Device type: Router
Power source: Mains
Receive when idle: Yes

Endpoint 1
Profile: 49353
Input clusters
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)

Endpoint 112
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- BinaryInput (15)
Output clusters
- Identify (3)
- Time (10)
- Ota (25)

Endpoint 113
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- BinaryInput (15)
Output clusters
- Identify (3)

Endpoint 114
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- BinaryInput (15)
Output clusters
- Identify (3)

Endpoint 115
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- BinaryInput (15)
Output clusters
- Identify (3)

Endpoint 116
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)
Output clusters
- Identify (3)
- BinaryInput (15)

Endpoint 117
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)
Output clusters
- Identify (3)
- BinaryInput (15)

Endpoint 242
Profile: 41440
Output clusters
- GreenPower (33)
New ZigBee app has been published. A work-around has been added for communication with battery-powered devices that don't advertise idle reception but wake up every X seconds. Some new profiles have been added as well.

@MLa, we don't support BinaryInput at this moment so integration of your device will take some time.
Thank you for your Work admin,

now the control with group adress work´s only battery level was not reported atm, but i haven´t read the adress yet. Is it planed to show the Battery Level on the Dashboard of Zigbee App ?
(11.09.2023, 09:17)admin Wrote: New ZigBee app has been published. A work-around has been added for communication with battery-powered devices that don't advertise idle reception but wake up every X seconds. Some new profiles have been added as well.

@MLa, we don't support BinaryInput at this moment so integration of your device will take some time.

Hi admin, i've been testing my Danfos Ally, it seems to work via Zigbee App, i can read and send data normally.
Whenever i connected the various G.A. to my device, it doesn't seems to update any of them. I've created it directly via Zigbee Device in Zigbee App.
I've already tryed to delete device and uninstall zb (i've deleted the newly created GA too) and try to do the same things but i do not receive any update to my KNX objects. If i send commands via KNX updating, for example, heating setpoint control it works perfectly, but i don't see any update on status nor room temperature.
@Sral1987, did you reset and pair your device again after updating the ZigBee app?

@Zen, we are still testing Danfoss valve but from what we've seen it's not better than others. It turns out that operating mode cannot be changed - it's permanently in heating mode, so only the setpoint can be adjusted. Some improvements will be made in the next app version.
(13.09.2023, 12:09)admin Wrote: @Zen, we are still testing Danfoss valve but from what we've seen it's not better than others. It turns out that operating mode cannot be changed - it's permanently in heating mode, so only the setpoint can be adjusted. Some improvements will be made in the next app version.

Yes, already seen it. but the setpoint, unlike wiser trvs, seems to stay. On wiser, if you do not refresh every 3 hours, it change itself. In these Danfoss it seems to not happen (at least, during the first test day)
As a workaround you can setup a scheduled script to resend the setpoint value every hour.
@admin I didn‘t reset and pair it again after updating the Zigbee app. Tomorrow i reset the Valve and pair it again.
(13.09.2023, 14:09)admin Wrote: As a workaround you can setup a scheduled script to resend the setpoint value every hour.

Already tryed for Wiser TRVs but after one week, the device start to reset itself and do the pairing procedure and make some noises. I've tryed several solution to fix these, including yours in the past, but we haven't any success
@admin, Is it necessary to reset and pair existing devices after an app update?
No, unless a new profile for a specific device is added.
@admin I tried a new valve and paired it after App update. Controll work fine but batterystatus won,t work.
You may need to wait for the battery status some time as it sends value on change
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
It seems that this device reports the battery level in a non-standard way that we don't support.
(13.09.2023, 12:09)admin Wrote: @Zen, we are still testing Danfoss valve but from what we've seen it's not better than others. It turns out that operating mode cannot be changed - it's permanently in heating mode, so only the setpoint can be adjusted. Some improvements will be made in the next app version.

Today, i'm testing Danfoss Ally with the newest update and it seems to fully work and communicate in bidirectional way. I can read setpoint/temperature and write the setpoint via LM5. 
Thank you.

I'll keep it active for some days to test the durability and understand if i've got the some problems i had with wiser trvs.

Update 2023-10-23: TRVs are still connected, still communicating bidirectionally and the last setpoint i've set 3 days ago is helded correctly. I can see signal/battery level too.
Hello

I'm trying to setup a new RS-232 Zigbee gateway,
but I cant find the option to set RS-232 as connection mode.
I have removed the USB-stick, and connected the RS-232 gateway

I dont have the connection mode dropdown, just a Automatic network close time...

In the app it looks like this.

Clearly you using it on SE hardware, they asked to remove it(it is set by default). What zigbee interface do you have? There are some differences between SE and ours which can brake your interface.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(24.10.2023, 12:00)Daniel Wrote: Clearly you using it on SE hardware, they asked to remove it(it is set by default).  What zigbee interface do you have? There are some differences between SE and ours which can brake your interface.

No, its not SE.
The LM5 is a LM5 M4 (i.MX6) with firmware 20230607

Carl
LM5 M4 does not have RS232, only 2x RS485.