This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2016.07.14
Thanks for testing, new library is more efficient than the previous one, especially when many DMX channels are used.
Dear all,
After upgrading my LM Ambient to v 2016.07.14 this morning, it lost communication with the KNX bus.
I'm able to ping the Siemens 1ab22 gateway from the LMW, but nothing is going from and to the bus.
The IP Gateway is configured for multiple IP connections, and I'm able to access every devices on the bus from ETS.

Any help is welcome
Thanks in advance
mooselight, thanks for the report. Could you please PM me, I will send you fix update for this.
Hi,

I note that sometimes the objects are not updated on the usermode visualization.

For ex, I can turn on the lamp, if it is inactive on vis, and then I can not do something with it because it remains inactive (but lamp is already on).

Of course everything updated if I refresh browser page. It does not depend of browser, device and cache purity.

Sometimes help if I change vis. config (disable animation etc). And It normal for the first time after reboot LM, but not always

And I did not remember this on prev firmware
(29.08.2016, 19:48)Safar Wrote: Hi,

I note that sometimes the objects are not updated on the usermode visualization.

For ex, I can turn on the lamp, if it is  inactive on vis, and then I can not do something with it because it remains inactive (but lamp is already on).

Of course everything updated if I refresh browser page. It does not depend of browser, device and cache purity.

Sometimes help if I change vis. config (disable animation etc). And It normal for the first time after reboot LM, but not always

And I did not remember this on prev firmware

I also found this bug, from time to timeSad
Hi,

see the following post, Scripts executed twice

This happens with the release candidate,  when I use web interface to change the value of an object,  the event based script will run once.  When I write to that same group address with ETS4 group monitor connected to the LM4 then the script is executed twice. 

The script happens to execute serial control of somfy shades, so this is screwing the serial communication up. 

How can we get this fixed?

Thanks,

Roger
(31.08.2016, 02:19)rocfusion Wrote: How can we get this fixed?

I don't know how to fix it unfortunately.

But on the script - as I understand it is executed twice in short time gap

If so, then I would at the start of the script looking on time changes of calling object. If difference between of object changing time and "now()" less than 1..2 seconds ago then script will do nothing
Hi Safar,

I thought of that too but it doesn't work. Both events come in at 0 seconds. This would be only a workaround and not an actual fix. Which should have a greater consequence given that the CPU load should be less when events are only triggered once. The LM should then be more responsive.

Thanks,

Roger
We're working on a fix. Still, Safar has a valid point. Since you have serial communication inside a script, it should be protected so it does not run in parallel (user can press a button twice quickly). You can create a resident script that listens to all group telegrams and executes actions when certain group values change. This ensures proper serial communication.
Safar and buuuudzik, can you reproduce visualization values not updating with a desktop browser? If so, when this issue happens again, please open dev tools (F12 key) and see if there are any errors in the console. This will help a lot to find what's causing this bug.
(06.09.2016, 12:12)admin Wrote: please open dev tools (F12 key) and see if there are any errors in the console.

Hi,

OK, just try reproduce and only one error with busdecode() java function when page loaded. And objects is not updatable

see att.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, this issue will be fixed in RC2 which will be out very soon Smile
I have problems with a grp.response() command.

When i execute this command i can't see this in ETS connected with the LM4. When i connect with another ip bus device i see the command.

Code:
-- handle read
function handleRead()  
 -- only reply to group read requests
 if event.type == 'groupread' then
   obj = grp.find(event.dst)
   -- object found and has datatype set
   if obj and obj.decoded then  
     grp.response(event.dst, obj.value, obj.datatype)
   end
 end
end

solved in next release.
Hello,

I found some little error with angle datatype. It can have value=361degrees. If there is a such situation I can't define graphic for this value. When current value is 361 and I try send 360 it not change 361. Only when I send 359 then there is 360. Similar situation is when I try send 0 then there is 1.

I cannot reproduce this issue, how are you setting the value to 361?
(20.09.2016, 08:42)admin Wrote: I cannot reproduce this issue, how are you setting the value to 361?

By select 360 in the Objects->Set value. This is on LoadBalancer firmware 20160301. I attached screenshots:

Angle_error01 - Typing 360 and Save
Angle_error02 - Updated GA 7/0/48 not by 360 but by 361
Angle_error03 - Open the Set value and current value is 361. When I try to change via arrows the value 361 is immediatelly changed to 360 and I can't change this to 361.

Ok, then it's probably fixed in the latest RC. I'll prepare RC2 for load balancer when it's ready.