This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2021.12
Yes but it is only available in imx6 devices
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi
I'm not sure but it looks like there's a booting sequence issue in the new firmware. KNX interface starts before SD card is ready or something similar.

What I've done:
1. I backed up LM1
2. I restored the backup at LM2

Then after boot I got "Cannot open user script" error in error log (see the picture below).

System log attached ( time in system log seems to be in UTC)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Send your backup to PM to check. Did you try to make new backup from first LM?
Ctrl+F5
Group monitor starts slightly faster then the scripts are ready. It was like that since the beginning. You see it now as CPU is faster Smile This does not affect normal operation.
We will look in to it when working on new fw.
Ctrl+F5
I couldnt updated my Logic Machine 5 Lite .Because current sw doesn't run Cloud app.Used this link :  LM5 Lite (3 DIN units) 

(10.02.2022, 08:41)mkaymak Wrote: I couldnt updated my Logic Machine 5 Lite .Because current sw doesn't run Cloud app.Used this link :  LM5 Lite (3 DIN units) 

This is custom device done on request. Ask your distributor for the firmware.
Ctrl+F5
What is the latest FW for LM5p2-KC ?
LM5 KC belongs to the category LM5 Lite + Ext (4 or 6 DIN units) You can see this described in the fw upgrade part
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=3755
Ctrl+F5
I have a LM4 when try to upgrade firmware the loading page counts from 300 to 0 then device restarts with old firmware again.What should I do ?
Most probably the SD card is in read-only state and must be replaced. See this for more info: https://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3...-software/
Hi, how to find hardware/firmware version if it's too old? I need to make an upgrade as I believe it's a bit old now.

I found 20170620 in the LogicMachine > Utilities > Install Updates > at the bottom bar.
Version: 20170620       CPU/IO: 0.14 0.18 0.25, Memory: 34%, KNX/TP: OK

That's the only information I have in the update firmware menu.
Upgrade firmware
Firmware fileNo file chosen
Warning: firmware downgrade is not supported.
It will take about 5 minutes for upgrade to complete. All config files will be kept unchanged. Do not unplug your device while upgrade is in progress!

Information from system status menu:
CPU model
ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l)
Linux kernel version
Run this script once and post what you get in Logs tab:
Code:
log(io.readfile('/proc/device-tree/model'))
(15.07.2022, 12:48)admin Wrote: Run this script once and post what you get in Logs tab:
Code:

* string: i.MX28 LM2i
Use this FW: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-21-mxs/lm2i-20211215.img
(18.07.2022, 05:28)4likes Wrote:
(15.07.2022, 12:48)admin Wrote: Run this script once and post what you get in Logs tab:
Code:

* string: i.MX28 LM2i

(18.07.2022, 06:23)admin Wrote: Use this FW: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-21-mxs/lm2i-20211215.img

Thank you.

I have another LogicMachine with the following details:
HW: LM2i (i.MX6)
SW: 20180822

Should I use https://dl.openrb.com/lm-21-mxs/lm2i-20211215.img firmware despite that it has another CPU, but not i.MX28? Just wanted to understand the idea.

Reply from the command log(io.readfile('/proc/device-tree/model')) if needed:
* string: i.MX6UL LM2i
For imx6 use this firmware: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-21-imx6/lm2i-20211215.img
(21.07.2022, 06:46)admin Wrote: For imx6 use this firmware: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-21-imx6/lm2i-20211215.img

I have this
initscript 03.09.2022 04:18:04
* string: i.MX28 LM2cn

I cannot do the upgrade with the firmware attached above
my lm reboot at 100s left

today when I found all alexa devices are out of service, I found that I need to upgrade the cloud app, but New cloud app require new firmware, I am now stucked

---

Just let the ambient v2 upgrade from 2017 version to 20211215 , everything works fine
but the lm2 is still notworking
memory usage is about 10%
and system uptime is 2 mins

------

after done some research in the forum finally get upgraded, i believe it is due to sd card failure
the browser part is tricky
I got upload fw box in old computer with edge browser in win 10
and got "url not found" in edge browser in Win11
Hello All,

I have an installation where the SpaceLynk is used as Modbus TCP Master and polling data from 5 Modbus touch panels.
I have set the poll time to 1sec so that the delay when a user presses a button on the touch panel is minimal.
I am testing now with the latest firmware 2.7.0 and I see most of the times like there is a delay of 4-5sec before the object value changes value in the maping window.
Is there a known bug? Its only three coil registers that are polled by the touch panels and in general SL is not busy.
Both devices are on the same Vlan and wired connection. Ping <1ms.

How can I minimize the delay between the button press on the touch panel and object update which writes into the knx?
Can this be a network issue?
(08.09.2022, 08:50)manos@dynamitec Wrote: Hello All,

I have an installation where the SpaceLynk is used as Modbus TCP Master and polling data from 5 Modbus touch panels.
I have set the poll time to 1sec so that the delay when a user presses a button on the touch panel is minimal.
I am testing now with the latest firmware 2.7.0 and I see most of the times like there is a delay of 4-5sec before the object value changes value in the maping window.
Is there a known bug? Its only three coil registers that are polled by the touch panels and in general SL is not busy.

How can I minimize the delay between the button press on the touch panel and object update which writes into the knx?

Please crate dedicated Thread under gateway. This is not correct place to ask this.
In short, this is how modbus works.
Ctrl+F5
(08.09.2022, 09:58)Daniel Wrote:
(08.09.2022, 08:50)manos@dynamitec Wrote: Hello All,

Please crate dedicated Thread under gateway. This is not correct place to ask this.
In short, this is how modbus works.

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your reply.

I will tranfer the post in the correct category. Although the reason I posted here is because I wanted to know if there is something wrong with the latest firmware.

Regards