This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SONOS app
Hi,

I don't think you can, this is added by development (and not me) to add the players to the Touch configuration.

BR,

Erwin
it turns out that they are somewhere added, but, I can not find them

Erwin, everything is ok?
Hi ,
I have a problem on Sonos...
I want to load a playlist when the radio is on and it does not stop ...How can i solve this problem ??
Attached to the post screenshot, where he described his problem in detail

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

I just try to reproduce this and i get red X and i can remove it by long pressing the X and select remove widget...

Have you tried that?

BR,

Erwin
Hi all,

I'm trying to get working Sonos widget in Mosaic 2.0 with Sonos App, but stuck in scripting. Where I can find a tutorial to do so?
Good day everyone!

I was wondering if you could help me.
I would like to be able to have Sonos play a specific track from my \"favorites\" with a certain KNX telegram and a specific file from my NAS drive with another KNX telegram.
Is it possible to help me out here?

Thanks a lot!

John
(21.11.2017, 21:46)unaxboy Wrote: Hi all,

I'm trying to get working Sonos widget in Mosaic 2.0 with Sonos App, but stuck in scripting. Where I can find a tutorial to do so?

Anyone?
Hi, 

Normally you create a floor and a room in the Touch Visu (not sure Mosaic works the same, but i think it does), then open the Sonos App, click on the Plus Sign on the player button, a popup should come asking for floor and room, then save and the player should be added to your visu automatically..

BR,

Erwin
(29.11.2017, 11:46)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi, 

Normally you create a floor and a room in the Touch Visu (not sure Mosaic works the same, but i think it does), then open the Sonos App, click on the Plus Sign on the player button, a popup should come asking for floor and room, then save and the player should be added to your visu automatically..

BR,

Erwin

Thank you! It works with Mosaic and super easy to do) Maybe you need to put that info in wiki.

PS. Can you also help in this thead?

https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=688
(24.09.2017, 09:49)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

The only thing that is happening is that the current track and play + volume state is stored, the audiofile is loaded and played, and after playingtime is passed the current track is loaded again and play state + volume gets restored as before say command. There is no grouping as those are already known in the system

In my original version it was pretty fast but latest versions are done by our development and not myself.

I have asked them to check this out.

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,

I am still struggling with uberslow response time when entering the following command:
http://10.0.1.51/apps/data/sonos/sonos.l...uration=20
From entering the command in a web browser and until the mp3 file is played it takes 15 seconds.... 
Did you get anything back from the development team on this?
You mentioned a luascript that maybe could speed up the command...?
BR,
Mr.D
Am I the only one experiencing this "symptom"?
Slow response time when using a command via http?

I have also tried removing the app, and installing it again, but that does not change anything...
BR,
Mr.D
hello .
i use this script http://openrb.com/sonos-control-from-logic-machine/ for control sonos .
i have some questions...
1) i must to creat an address 1 byte for control or ascii?
2) how is possibole to control 2or more sonos player ?
3) how isi possibole to start play my favorite ply list from spotify ?
is possibole to upload an example on the http://4n.lv:7999/apps/?
thank you in advance.
Hi All
I just got information that Sonos is planning to block current API and allow only very basic control of the players via external systems. I don't think that you can block sonos firmware update but if yes then do it as your integration might stop working in some time. I don't know any date but this information is confirmed.
Sonos app will be updated but all the extra stuff with selecting music source, or managing playlist will be blocked. I don't think that we will be able to read current playlist or anything like that, just simple play/stop/next etc.
Apparently Sonos want to unify user experience and this is the reason behind.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(28.03.2018, 12:15)Daniel. Wrote: Hi All
I just got information that Sonos is planning to block current API and allow only very basic control of the players via external systems.  I don't think that you can block sonos firmware update but if yes then do it as your integration might stop working in some time.  I don't know any date but this information is confirmed.
Sonos app will be updated but all the extra stuff with selecting music source, or managing playlist will be blocked. I don't think that we will be able to read current playlist or anything like that, just simple play/stop/next etc.
Apparently Sonos want to unify user experience and this is the reason behind.
BR

This is for existing or future sonos devices or both ? 

B.R,
Chouaibou.
As I understood it will be for both. I will try to get more exact info.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

I cannot see why Sonos would drop UpnP in new devices, there complete system is based on it..

BR,

Erwin
hello i again...
i would like to use a usb for save a messege mp3 and with a scene to call and play from sonos
how is possible?
thanks
Hi,

Not possible from USB, Sonos needs to have access to the file so they must be hosted by the webserver. You can put the file(s) in the Apps user folder and used them from there.

BR,

Erwin
good spirits could you develop the steps? Thank you in advance