This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Amazon Echo / Alexa app
(30.03.2018, 13:53)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

It's a cloud service, without internet you can't use it..

BR,

Erwin

Hi,
It's a cloud service just because there is a lot of computation and also because it is a business model. But today, MCU are so powerful that it is possible to implement embeded voice recognition and voice synthetiser algorithms. May be I am wrong, but I am sure that it is the only way to give a boost to voice control in home automation.
P.S: Zigbee works effectively only thanks to clusters library for example. 

B.R
Hi!
I try to use Alexa app, but get "Cloud sync Last: error", additional 
"
* table:
[success]
 * bool: false
"
message appears in log.
I am use LM Reactor v3, latest firmware, Alexa app removed and installed from scratch, already logged into LogicMachine Cloud and also logged in amazon cloud in Alexa app.
How I can debug or fix this problem?

Best regards,
Anton Kotelnikov
(26.07.2018, 10:13)apkotelnikov Wrote: Hi!
I try to use Alexa app, but get "Cloud sync Last: error", additional 
"
* table:
[success]
 * bool: false
"
message appears in log.
I am use LM Reactor v3, latest firmware, Alexa app removed and installed from scratch, already logged into LogicMachine Cloud and also logged in amazon cloud in Alexa app.
How I can debug or fix this problem?

Best regards,
Anton Kotelnikov
Hi
Send me your cloud user name to PM. We will check on cloud for any errors.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello Schneider team ,

Is the use of the application Alexa planned for W4K soon?
I have several customers who look forward.
The skill with French language work very well with LM, What are you waiting for at Schneider ?

BR
Jean-Marc
(05.08.2018, 06:46)JMM Wrote: Hello Schneider team ,

Is the use of the application Alexa planned for W4K soon?
I have several customers who look forward.
The skill with French language work very well with LM, What are you waiting for at Schneider ?

BR

Hello JMM,
there are several projects which needs to be GDPR compliant so we are in a queue (Wiser home touch, heat ...). These products have priority and their implementation of GDPR is easier. Trust me that I'll be happy to finish GDPR issue and release Alexa App for W4K, sL. 

Let me try to speed it up and I'll inform you about progress, but not everything is in our hands :-(

Are you joined in our yammer group? If not, please send me request for invitation to group SmartSpace Solutions. 
Hi
Yesterday our skill was certified for Italian and Spanish language.
Now we support EN-US, EN-UK, DE, FR, IT and ES
Regards
Daniel
Ctrl+F5
(02.10.2018, 07:17)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Yesterday our skill was certified for Italian and Spanish language.
Now we support EN-US, EN-UK, DE, FR, IT and ES
Regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel.

Any news regarding the status feedback implementation? Now that the supported languages are growing, more people will be needing this!

BR
T.
Hi
The feedback works for door lock and for the temperature. What else would you need?
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi, 

How can I change the language to Spanish?

Thanks!
(31.10.2018, 08:15)adiaz Wrote: Hi, 

How can I change the language to Spanish?

Thanks!

Hi
This is configuration on Alexa side. As far I remember there was such configuration while setting up the device.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(09.10.2018, 08:57)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
The feedback works for door lock and for the temperature.  What else would you need?
BR

Hi, asking and getting status feedback for lights or switches would be of great help for example.
Also, according to this https://twitter.com/alexadevs/status/105...61856?s=12 skills have now access to set and manage reminders in Alana, so would it be now possible to finally be able to set alarms like: “Alexa, turn off all lights in 2 minutes” or “turn on the bedroom light for 20 minutes” ?
(02.11.2018, 05:51)jetsetter Wrote:
(09.10.2018, 08:57)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
The feedback works for door lock and for the temperature.  What else would you need?
BR

Hi, asking and getting status feedback for lights or switches would be of great help for example.
Also, according to this https://twitter.com/alexadevs/status/105...61856?s=12 skills have now access to set and manage reminders in Alana, so would it be now possible to finally be able to set alarms like: “Alexa, turn off all lights in 2 minutes” or “turn on the bedroom light for 20 minutes” ?

Hi
I looked on to those reminders and it only allows a voice notifications when a time match the task. Nothing like you described is possible :Sad
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,

I'm trying to add new devices and add skills in spanish but skill's name in app configuration are in english.

Maybe have we to configure in english?

Thanks!
(15.11.2018, 15:13)adiaz Wrote: Hi Daniel,

I'm trying to add new devices and add skills in spanish but skill's name in app configuration are in english.

Thanks!

App has nothing to do with the languages.  LM talks with Amazon cloud in EN(Amazon web services), The Spanish part happens only in alexa.
Ctrl+F5
(15.11.2018, 15:16)Daniel. Wrote:

Thanks!

App has nothing to do with the languages.  LM talks with Amazon cloud in EN(Amazon web services), The Spanish part happens only in alexa.

So, I have to configure all in enlgish on the app and will they do the work?

Thanks Daniel!
(15.11.2018, 15:19)adiaz Wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks Daniel!
Yes, as long you use Spanish skill from Alexa store it will work in your language.
Ctrl+F5
(15.11.2018, 15:20)Daniel. Wrote:
(15.11.2018, 15:19)adiaz Wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks Daniel!
Yes, as long you use Spanish skill from Alexa store it will work in your language.

Okai, thanks Daniel!
Hi Daniel,

I think there's a bug on the Alexa App.

When I'm creating a skill, the first time I choose Temperature on the Scale List there are all the GroupAddresses and not Celsius, Kelvin and Fahrenheit. When I press Save, the skill is not created and then when I create Temperature skill again it's all OK.

The same with Thermostat Target Setpoint!

Thanks!
Yes I know about it, clearing browser cache helps.
Ctrl+F5
(16.11.2018, 08:28)Daniel. Wrote: Yes I know about it, clearing browser cache helps.

Tried and yes, it helps!

I have another question.

We have humidity and luminosity measurements in this house. Can we only get info about temperature?

Thanks Daniel.