This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

iOS App
Hi,

Is there any news on the iOS App? The last thing I heard was that it was in the test phase (about a month ago).
Can you comment on when you see a release for this app?

Will this support the possibility of push notifications within the Home App on an iPhone/iPad?
I am also wondering what language is supported for Siri?

Thanks
Mr.D
Hi,

Is there any news regarding this app?

BR
Mr.D
Hi Mr. Danielsen! Due to summer holidays its delayed. But we were testing with some partners in testflight mode and working pretty well. Currently we push the command from our iOS app. For test purpose we used 3 languages, but its suppose to support all languages when we publish in the store.
Hello Edgars!
Is there an application release for iOS or not?
Hi,

Is there any news regarding this iOS app?
I am considering other alternatives (Homebridge), since I perceive that this could be a low priority for you guys and therefore dragging out in time?
Before I start investing time and money in this other alternative I would be grateful if you could comment on the timeframe for this app, or if this is something that has been put on hold/cancelled...?

BR,
Mr.D
(12.10.2017, 11:20)Mr. Danielsen Wrote: Hi,

Is there any news regarding this iOS app?
I am considering other alternatives (Homebridge), since I perceive that this could be a low priority for you guys and therefore dragging out in time?
Before I start investing time and money in this other alternative I would be grateful if you could comment on the timeframe for this app, or if this is something that has been put on hold/cancelled...?

BR,
Mr.D
Hi

The app is in final beta testing. It should be released in days.  It still will take Apple around 2 weeks to add it to store.  I will post info when it will be available.

BR
Daniel
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the update!!
This just saved me from a SHIT LOAD of time and most likely a lot of frustration and long nights Smile
Good job guys!

BR,
Mr.D
Hi
iOS app is on it's way

BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,

That looks awesome!!
Is this app only for Siri controls or are you able to use HomeKit as well? The home app for apple to control lights etc.

BR,
Mr.D
You have to open the app and press the Siri Button to give a command to siri?
Hi
There is additional app for LM where you have to configure each commands and map each object. It is very flexible and you can control anything in LM via any combination of words you want.  We are using Siri API and we did not integrated homekit as Apple is forcing manufactures to use special security chip. We would need to buy this chip for every LM.  We don't like to be forced to anything Smile

Yes you need to open app and press the Siri button to say command.

BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,

iOS has (in app) widgets on the homescreen,

Maybe it’s a idea to add one with only Siri listen button
This way you have a quick access to activate the listening mode.

BR,

Erwin
Hi Daniel,

Why does it need a chip....?
Running HomeKit with Homebridge on a RP works fine.... is this chip to be found on a RP?

I was under the impression that HomeKit and Siri support was coming to LM/SpaceLynk...?

BR,
Mr.D
Hi Daniel,

Or include node.js to be able to run homebridge (:

BR,

Erwin
(13.10.2017, 17:31)Mr. Danielsen Wrote: Hi Daniel,

Why does it need a chip....?
Running HomeKit with Homebridge on a RP works fine.... is this chip to be found on a RP?

I was under the impression that HomeKit and Siri support was coming to LM/SpaceLynk...?

BR,
Mr.D

If they don't use the chip then this is simple crack, Apple can block it anytime. We did such implementation for fun Smile

Guys
I'm starting one week holiday now and will not be responding here. Only uploading app to app store and off to... Smile
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,

It seems like Apple has made a change in policy (who would have taught) in regards to requiring that specific chip to be able to use HomeKit:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/04...quirement/

Will you guys be looking to create HomeKit support, based on software authentication? If so, what timeframe are we looking at?

BR,
Mr.D
In case you guys also check on a daily basis.. There is an IOS-APP out now in Norwegian APP-store!

Need to quit job, to get home and experiment!!
Hi,

I would wait to drive home as you also need the LM app to configure the commands and that's not there yet (:

BR,

Erwin
Right, the LogicMachine iOS app is already published in Apple app store. We have also added Voice Configuration app in LogicMachine store.
Daniel will make step-by-step guide soon.
Hi,

I added a small sample in the demo controller http://4n.lv:7999/apps/data/voice/# (:

With this setup you can use the phrases like "turn on light kichen", 'turn kitchen light off' , 'set the garden lamp on', 'turn the garden lamp off'

BR,

Erwin