This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic App
Just updated the mosaic app on Firmware 20160927

Now mosaic breaks and also the mosaic editor. 

All i get is:

Error in /www/apps/data/mosaic20/index.lp at line 16: unexpected symbol near '='
After upgrade to 20170620 mosaic works again
Hi ,

is there a remote possibility to add "Mosaic" to the Schneider's homelynk ?

Thank you
Hi,

No that is not possible, we have Touch and Wiser for KNX remote as solution.

BR,

Erwin
After upgrade to Mosaic 2.0 20180802 I've got a new icon in the apps list (CAN) and the following message started to appear in the error log every 3 min:

Error log 07.10.2018 21:56:42

Line 3: module 'canx' not found:
no field package.preload['canx']
no file './canx.lua'
no file '/usr/lib/lua/canx.lua'
no file '/usr/share/lua/canx.lua'
no file '/usr/lib/lua/canx.so'

What to do with it? 

LM5-DR
Please reinstall mosaic from the app store, this issue is fixed.
(08.10.2018, 06:40)admin Wrote: Please reinstall mosaic from the app store, this issue is fixed.

Thank you for the quick fix, confirmed, the issue has gone.
Not really fixed still have the issue but less then before, probably because I have been using the canx app that was temporarily there...

cannot open /home/apps/store/daemon/canx/daemon.lua: No such file or directory
(13.10.2018, 15:46)npinguin Wrote: Not really fixed still have the issue but less then before, probably because I have been using the canx app that was temporarily there...

cannot open /home/apps/store/daemon/canx/daemon.lua: No such file or direct
I've seen this message until I rebooted the LM. There are no any more errors in the log after reboot.
This keeps coming back even after reboot
Then you can try:
- make a backup,
- then factory reset
- install apps you were using
- restore your backup.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Sorry Daniel, not an option to do a fresh install. I have custom packages from knxlogic.be which need to installed manually. I wil have to wait for the final firmware before I do this. Any eta ?