This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Spacelynk restarts when connectet to Ethernet
Hello again and thanks to Daniel for providing the App, which is called "System load" and is a little bit different to the "Processes" App.

The values from both pages can be seen attached ... the device is nearly running in idle mode.
So i think this is the wrong path for finding the reason for its restarts.

So if there are no furter ideas, where to look and check, i have to go inside the networt with Wireshark.
When i do so, is there something on which i should have a special look?
And what can be the trigger coming out of the ethernet and cause Spacelynk to restart?
Is there some kind of fail safe mechanism inside the ethernet controller, when a special event happens, which triggers the restart of Spacelynk?
What about the failure counter on the ehernet config page, which i mentioned in my first comment and which goes up to values of 27000?
Is there a value, above which a restart is triggered?

A bad thing for the customer is, that the data for his trends are always lost, when the device restarts bevore the data is saved to the SD-Card.
Is there any possibility to make the time for storing shorter (i heared about 30 minutes is the default), to get more data to the SD-Card until this special problem is solved?

Kind regards
Michael

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spacelynk restarts when connectet to Ethernet - by KNXUser - 14.07.2020, 13:18