This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

APM303 modbus communication with wiser fro knx
(26.06.2023, 09:56)mellotron Wrote: hi, please i need to read data from APM303 SDMO power generator on wiser but i donc nknow how to make it. i know it is possible to connect slave divice on wiser but i don't know how to perform it, please need you help on how to make it possible.
your sincerely

Hello, I need to enable Modbus on the same diesel generator APM303. But I can't read any values from it. Could you help me, have you activated it in some way (software or hardware on the generator itself)? Can you provide me with your profile for the generator for LM?

Messages In This Thread
RE: APM303 modbus communication with wiser fro knx - by AISystem - 04.08.2023, 07:09