This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SMART TV
Buenas tardes, estoy intentando conectar una smart tv al Logic Machine para visualizar una pantalla de consumo energético. Al intentar conectarme aparece un mensaje de usuario y contraseña incorrectos directamente. Como puedo introducir el usuario y contraseña o visualizar directamente la pantalla del Logic.

Otra duda que tengo, ¿como puedo hacer que varias páginas del Logic se muestren intercalandose en una pantalla?. Por ejemplo que en la pantalla se vea los valores de consumo y que a los 30 segundos se cambie a una gráfica.

Good afternoon, I am trying to connect a smart TV to the Logic Machine to display a power consumption screen. When I try to connect, I get a message that the user name and password are incorrect. How can I enter the user name and password or directly view the Logic screen?

Another question I have is how can I make several Logic pages appear interspersed on a screen? For example, that the screen shows the consumption values ​​and that after 30 seconds it changes to a graph.

Messages In This Thread
SMART TV - by Juan Manuel - 16.10.2024, 10:01
RE: SMART TV - by admin - 16.10.2024, 13:17