This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to install two LMs in one ETS project and use them for different purposes
Sorry. I didn't explain it well enough.

I'm assuming that the LM and the external cloud server will use API to send and receive commands, status, etc. continuously without interruption.

LM① = Dedicated to receiving commands from external servers

LM② = Dedicated to sending status to external servers

I would like to use it like this.

Currently, one LM is sending and receiving APIs for a hotel project with about 1050 group addresses, but packet loss can occur when performing a process such as turning all facilities on at check-in.

Rather than being a problem of TP load, it is often the case that the LM load is quite high due to the frequent use of API to send and receive data.

Therefore, I would like to use different LMs for sending and receiving APIs for the same TP.

This project is a building about 1.5 times the size of the hotel, so it is assumed that there will be about 1600 group addresses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to install two LMs in one ETS project and use them for different purposes - by Takayuki Miura - Yesterday, 12:10