This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problem with Routing function and programming devices
Could you describe what all functions means with some diagrams and some examples how use LM as a device also for programming. Because I see that this is sometimes different to other normal KNX router, because normally IP Routing or KNXnet/IP what was recent name of this function normally works that telegrams are filtered between IP<->TP and you told that in such connection TP is switched off so this is a big difference. I think it should have also switch in settings programming on/off because this is a big lack and uncomfortable and for secure reasons I can also do some passwiord in ETS for devices or use KNX Secure or encrypted communication between LMs.
Done is better than perfect

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with Routing function and programming devices - by buuuudzik - 03.09.2018, 06:28