This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

What do you guys use the LM for?
Hi, I guess I'm representing the enthusiastic house-owner-DIY-guy.

Wit background in software engineering, and a (new) house with KNX, the LM is the ultimate "hub" for integration.

I stumbled upon this product while searching the Net for "KNX to Modbus interfaces", but then I also fell for the Lua- scripting examples (UPnP to control Sonos, Samsung(?) etc.)

Now I'm controlling the home ventilation (heat recovery systems) and Sonos system through KNX. Some visualisation are done through Grafana(sorry E.S., but these dashboards are just awesome). I also recently extended my KNX system by adding a ca. 10€ NodeMCU (WiFi) temperature and humidity sensor which acts as an external temperature sensor to a KNX (HVAC) Room Controller. This project uses the Remote Service on my LM. Did I mention I'm a DIY guy? Rolleyes You may read more about this project on my personal GitHub.

Keep up the good work! The LM platform is also for the electronic-diy-hobbyists! Smile

Regards,
Ole A.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you guys use the LM for? - by oab_nor - 20.10.2015, 23:36