This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Smart Metering - SE PowerTag and Smartlinks SI D
Successfully added the powertag and got some good readings for consumption. Till now the built in counter (Counter reset to 0 every midnight by script) seems to be quite acurate and a good tool for counting.  Normal trends with visualization seems to look fine for the visualization (Absolute value, Average, 5 minutes, 0 decimals, 180 days, 2 years, Show 0 on Y-axis). So far so good.

POWERTAG & TRENDS:
What would be the better aproach to get the hourly W or kW consumption per hour / per day / per month / Per Year?
I could not make the "trend counter" to give correct numbers or a good calculation. I do have some ideas, but might overcomplicate my thoughts about it. What would be the recommended aproach to get daily /monthly consumption stored and usefull?  The powertags have a built in counter which can be reset through scripting. 

Any tip would be highly appreciated.
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smart Metering - SE PowerTag and Smartlinks SI D - by stemic01 - 18.02.2021, 19:45