This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Smart Metering - SE PowerTag and Smartlinks SI D
This is essentially a post for Erwin Van der Zwart.

Helllo Erwin,

First of all (and I repeat myself but it cannot be said enough) : thank you for the great development work on the HomeLynk/LogicMachine product. I just love what you get out of this little wonder (reminds me of the C64-days : anything seemed possible)

Anyway, an hour ago, a Schneider representative told me about this PowerTag product combined with the Smartlink interface. It sure looks promising and easy to implement as an after-market solution for smart metering.

However, he could not answer my technical questions about logging and export capabilities but as I read through the specs, I noticed it uses the Modbus TC/IP protocol.

So, I was wondering, can this module be linked to a HomeLynk for 1) logging 2) Visualisation in the Trends logs 3) Action triggering to knx on treshold valiues to be defined in the HomeLynk?

Kind regards,
Hendrik

Messages In This Thread
Smart Metering - SE PowerTag and Smartlinks SI D - by Monolithos - 26.10.2017, 13:03