This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[solved] spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control?
Hi,

I made yesterday an update from my Fw 2.0.1 to 2.1.0.
Now I have the issue, that my Visu Switches are broken. 

I define a switch with an main object 1 Bit and a status object 1 Bit. If I test it in my Visualisation Tab of the configuration it works fine as it should. But if I call the same Visu Page in my Browser (Firefox) I can only switch one time.

Example: I call the visu page and the light is off. I'm able to switch it on. The status is correctly shown. Now I press again, but it sends only ON to all actors. The status is ON already.
Now I refresh my page and the status is shown correctly (State ON) and I press again. It switch off.... the status is OFF and I want to switch them on again, but it's sends only OFF.... until I refresh again :-(

Have you change something in the behaviour of the Visualisation? 

I've tested it with Firefox 56.0.2 (OSX), Firefox 56.0.2 (Win7) and Safari 11.0 (OSX 10.13)

Maybe it's a bug with FF 56.0.2? It's already released yesterday, or not?

EDIT: the solution at moment is to install (downgrade) the firmware 2.0.1

Messages In This Thread
[solved] spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - by Habib - 29.10.2017, 06:43