This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

DALI issues
Hello all,

I'm pretty new to the LM5, but by now have already spent a couple of days with the device and we are getting there.

However, I can't seem to get my DALI setup working and I can't figure out what is wrong, as it should be relatively easy.
- I'm using a LUNATONE DALI PS
- Connected to my LM5
- Connected to one DALI Ballast (EldoLED PowerDrive)

Electrically, everything should be ok (seperate DALI power supply, all 3 devices connected in parallel: power supply, ballast, LM5).
But how many times I try, when scanning, nothing is found (I tried another power supply of the same make, I tried both ports on my LM5, etc.)

A strange behaviour is however that when I reset my DALI ballast, it says no address set (it has a display="ADDR NO"), but after I ran the bus scan from LM5, it says that an address has been set ("ADDR SET"), so something is happening.
Another thing strange thing is that my user.dali script/library is empty? Is this normal?

Running an LM5p-RD with version 20170620.

Messages In This Thread
DALI issues - by prostar - 30.10.2017, 00:52
RE: DALI issues - by admin - 30.10.2017, 07:15
RE: DALI issues - by prostar - 30.10.2017, 17:17
RE: DALI issues - by admin - 30.10.2017, 17:33
RE: DALI issues - by prostar - 31.10.2017, 21:18
RE: DALI issues - by prostar - 08.03.2018, 13:06