This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HEY SIRI SUPPORT - Official or Hack??
I know you guys integrated "Siri" API in the app - which is absolutely useless for an end user.

I hacked a lot through having an Alexa button, but I would really like to add a real siri support ("Hey siri" / Siri button on my iPhone) to be able to control my different devices. 

1. APPLE announced that you can now verify devices on a software level - this should be official Logic Machine Cloud support. When can we expect this? I would pay monthly subscription for this - no problem.

2. I thought a FIBARO single switch could act as a "hardware hack" of this button - but not sure it wouldn't work just for one device.

https://m.alza.cz/fibaro-single-switch-d...6.htm?o=37

What do you think?

Messages In This Thread
HEY SIRI SUPPORT - Official or Hack?? - by redboss - 25.04.2018, 07:28