This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Get prices from webpage via Excel
Maybe this is not possible, but it is worth a question.

Nordpool got this webpage that publish tomorrows energy prices. This information will be important when the energy prices will be dynamic and follow these prices in our country from 2019. A combination of this price information and maybe treshold values will be good to have when trying to create a load control for controlling the energy consumption.

My problem is that this information has to be converted to KNX. I can see that it is possible to get this information by downloading an Excel sheet.

https://www.nordpoolgroup.com/Market-dat...view=table

Is it possible to create a script that download this Excel sheet everyday?

And if so, this information should be sent by KNX once an hour as it is in the table. For example, 12:00 the price for 12-13 is sent, 13:00 the price for 13-14 is sent.

Is all this possible or it just a dream from my side? Smile

Messages In This Thread
Get prices from webpage via Excel - by Rune - 02.05.2018, 18:57