This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Homebridge - Virtual address
Hi,

I have finally set up a Homebridge running on a Raspberry Pi. Works like a charm!
However, there is one thing bugging me. I have a few "virtual" knx addresses set up in SpaceLynk.
Once homebridge is up and running it is able to use the virtual knx addresses, change them and receive the correct status etc.
But when starting up/rebooting homebridge it does not read the status of the virtual addresses since they are not on the KNX Bus, but stored locally on the Spacelynk. Anyone know how I can get the homebridge to read the local KNX address from SpaceLynk?

When starting the homebridge I use the following command in the config sys fil for those knx addresses I would like to get status from:
"KNXReadRequests": ["1/1/1"]
However, it does not read the "virtual" addresses....

Anyone?
BR,
Mr.D

Messages In This Thread
Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 11:49
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 15:40
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 20:56
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 16.06.2018, 20:52
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 17.06.2018, 17:46
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 23.06.2018, 10:52