This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Homebridge - Virtual address
A slightly related question.
I am experiencing some unwanted behavior with my homebridge. It seems to "skip/miss" updates/changes in some of knx objects... the wired thing is that it is random knx addresses, so some times it could be a brightness status that does not update and other times its a temperature etc. So one solution is to start polling statuses via the SpaceLynk, this way if the homebridge misses an update, the frequent polling will make sure to rectify the error.... I am running a KNXD service on my Raspberry Pi that might be the cause but I am too much of a noob to even know where to start looking hahahaha
Just out of curiosity, can the SpaceLynk work as a "KNXD" related to Homebridge? I would believe it would be more stable Smile

But my question is, is there a way to create a resident script, and tag objects, and poll statuses from the objects tagged?
BR,
Mr.D

Messages In This Thread
Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 11:49
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 15:40
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 20:56
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 16.06.2018, 20:52
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 17.06.2018, 17:46
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 23.06.2018, 10:52