This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Homebridge - Virtual address
Hi,

I don't know what the TP load is when it happens, but I am certain its fairly low... Some of the changes in statuses that is not registered happens during night time, and it is a time scheduled event. And at this time there is noting going on in the system.... usually at daytime the TP load is about 7%.. so its never too much going on.
I believe it is the KNX deamon running on my raspberry pi that is the issue.... It is using multicast to pick up and alter the objects... When looking at the spacelynk touch "app" the status has the right status... So the Spacelynk is ALWAYS correct Smile That's why I believe using the spacelynk as KNX deamon for the homebridge would be the best way to go... but I don't know if thats even possible...
in my homebridge knx_config file I am referring to this:
"knxd_ip": "10.0.1.29",
"knxd_port": 6720,
"AllowWebserver": true,
"WebserverPort": 18082,

I doubt its as simple as changing the IP to my Spacelynks IP Smile
BR,
Mr.D

Messages In This Thread
Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 11:49
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 15:40
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 20:56