This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Homebridge - Virtual address
Hi Erwin,

I have been trying to identify the root cause of my problem, but so far no luck.
It seems like the KNXD that is running are sending the new statuses, therefore it seems unlike that the error is there. Have monitored the bus and compared it to the KNXD, and they are showing the same objects and statuses.
So I believe the error is caused in the homebridge, or the homebridge-knx plugin... So far I have no idea what is cause the homebridge not to update the new status.

However, I have tried polling the status, so it is received again, and then the homebridge makes the update.
Until I have can fix the root cause, a workaround could be to make some sort of script that polls the status, for example 10 seconds after a new status has been received/updated. 
Do you have a suggestion to how I can create a script that monitors change in status in tagged objects, and if a change is detected it polls that specific objects status 10 seconds later? By doing it this way the TP Load will not be highly effected since it only polls the one object that had a change in status :Smile
Also, is there a way to have event scripts not to react on "events" that is caused by this "polling script"?
BR,
Mr.D

Messages In This Thread
Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 11:49
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 15:40
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 09.06.2018, 20:56
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 16.06.2018, 20:52
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 17.06.2018, 17:46
RE: Homebridge - Virtual address - by Mr.D - 23.06.2018, 10:52