This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Somfy Gateway
Hi, just wondering if anyone ever found a solution for this? I have a need to control some somfy blinds on a new project... Or alternatively is there any kind of gateway software/hardware to convert somfy tahoma to Mqtt, making control trivial from LM...

EDIT: So far I have this solution, but it involves a few steps... It's actually just the blinds I need to control rather than Tahoma itself. If the blind motors are the newer Somfy IO control models, It seems like the KLF-200 Gateway mentioned elsewhere on this form (a velux product but is IO-homecontrol  compatible, so will pair with the somfy motors also) might work in conjunction with this docker image that exposes it via MQTT..

It needs a bit more hardware than I'd like (to run the docker container...maybe a din rail mounted RPI...) but it might be easier than figuring out the KLF200s API, or converting the Home Assistant Python or Node JS examples to LUA... (which is beyond my coding abilities)

If anyone has a more elegant solution please shout!

Messages In This Thread
Somfy Gateway - by Evens - 28.06.2018, 18:37
RE: Somfy Gateway - by gtsamis - 08.10.2020, 12:18
RE: Somfy Gateway - by Paddyb - 29.03.2021, 20:05
RE: Somfy Gateway - by Snoolik - 30.03.2021, 08:17
RE: Somfy Gateway - by Paddyb - 30.03.2021, 11:30
RE: Somfy Gateway - by Snoolik - 31.03.2021, 17:21
RE: Somfy Gateway - by Snoolik - 01.04.2021, 13:29
RE: Somfy Gateway - by cumulusnimbus - 03.08.2021, 08:32