This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2018.08
Please help.

I have tried to install the new firmware many times now but it always fail. First I got wrong image message, regardless of witch image I used. (I have LM5 DW1 so I think I should use LM5 Power with extensions).
I tried hard reset but nothing happened, actually when I restarted after the factory reset it was just as before, same firmware and settings. I finally tried to reflash http://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3-...-software/ but nothing happened, same thing, namely same firmware on SD card with same settings and everything. So I bought a new sd card.
Have reflashed and that worked but can not uppgrade firmware, it only spins (in the browser) have tried explorer, chrome, firefox all in privat but no result. Have tried old firmware and new but nothing.
Please help , am growing desperate.
Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PRE-RELEASE 1] LogicMachine firmware 2018.08 - by kenjirosama - 21.12.2018, 18:13