This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problems with the communication of an IP interface with Logic Machine
Hi guys

I wirite to ask you about the comunication betwen an ip interface and a Logic Machine, I need help with this. I configured both in the same network but It's not possible the comunication. Must I do an special configuration? 

My IP Interface is a Zennio IP interface (https://www.zennio.com/productos/sistema...face-pless). The idea is to have several lines with their respective ip interfaces and these will send information to the Logic Machine, through IP and the logic machine can write in any of these lines if necessary through the ip interfaces.

I have already tried placing the LM in Routing mode, EIBnet / IP Tunneling, but it asks me for an IP tunneling routing, which I do not know what it is. With none of the previous configurations I managed to update a group address that I have in the logic machine. It should be noted that the IP interface works, because with the help of a BMS from Netx Automation, if I can have the updates of the group addresses.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Problems with the communication of an IP interface with Logic Machine - by Carlos Padilla - 02.11.2018, 17:44