This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Lux sensor (Auro)
Hello, 

I have Auro by Basalte installed right next to a LED strip it controls and triggers. I configured it so it only switches the light object on, when LUX value has gone down under 200.
Problem I suspect happens is, that when I walk under the Auro for some time, there comes an exact timing when Auro triggers the light on as usual, but then it "loads" the value of LUX while the light is on and naturally makes LUX value way higher than it should be. The next time Auro is supposed to turn on it doesn't, because it still has "loaded" the higher value of LUX (above 200) so it doesn't switch on. I have set Auro to load new LUX value cyclically every minute, since there is no option to load after change. Is there anybody who has experience with Auros and can tell if this is possible?

Thank you for any help.

Messages In This Thread
Lux sensor (Auro) - by Jayce - 16.11.2018, 13:38