This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

integrate HIKvision IP cammera to LM5RIOE and remote access from outside Internet
hello colleagues,

In my client project, they have HIK vision camera system. Can you guide me to make display HIK camera to visulizasion ?

I used syntax http://USER:PASSWORD@IP  but it didnt work.

And is there anyway to show camera through Mosaic application ? Because i am using Mosaic for visulisation in this project.

Another asking that i like to remote access from outside internet client house. How can i configure LM5 for doing that ? I am leaving TP uart for communicate with KNX device in house.hik

hope to see your reply soon

Thank u so much.

Messages In This Thread
integrate HIKvision IP cammera to LM5RIOE and remote access from outside Internet - by Triet Phan - 03.12.2018, 05:45