This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Blind control on Wiser for KNX via Enocean
Hi Daniel,

and thanks again for your prepared script.
What should i say ... it works excellent and does exactly what it should do.
The Enocean rockers now have exactly the same behaviour like KNX rockers have ... great job :-)

I can only program simple functions in LUA, like those descriped in the manual.
What concerns learning more LUA-Scripting ... well i think this should not be necessary if Wiser would be equiped with the functions it should have.

There is an Enocean gateway function integrated ... fantastic ... you want to get a simple blind to work ... well, sorry its not possible without writing a specific script for it.
Is this the way it should work? I dont think so.
I cant use my time developing scripts for simple functions, which other devices have as a matter of course and the customers dont understand why they should pay for such a work.
I am a craftsman, programing KNX every day and the Wiser is sold to me as a device to create a visualisation on top of the KNX system.
It is sold in the market for craftsman, so it should come ready to be used in this sector with all functions needed and without the need for special knowhow.
But unfortunately in several cases with several projects on Wiser over the last years, i had to learn, that there are often not more than basic functions provided :-(

But thanks to this forum and especially to helpful people like you, there always seems to be a way to force this device to do its job :-)

Thanks again and kind regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blind control on Wiser for KNX via Enocean - by KNXUser - 10.12.2018, 20:32