This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud Configuration / Access iPhone App
(01.03.2019, 20:59)lenze90 Wrote: Thanks Daniel,

Yes, the app and the cloud are very fast.  Also with me.  Only the access is cumbersome.  The fast access is not possible because:

1 I have to open the app first.

2. then select remote access (Cloud)

3. then select Mosaic App

4. select room

Only then can I carry out my command.  That is what I mean by cumbersome.
Or is there a better way?

Best regards

Hi
Thanks for feedback, always welcome.  We have new version for Android which allows to choose default view when you open the app.  With the new app you can go to visu in one click. This work for local access for now.  We will port it to iOS later on.
BR

(01.03.2019, 21:40)lcrowhurst Wrote: Hi Daniel

When I wrote on this thread It as in no way meant to criticizing your App (as I only just found this site)
It was more , hello , I’m new here, and this is what I have done for the clipsal product I use.

I’m very excited  to learn more about lm as it seem to be what clipsal wiser is based on, but the software you are running seems more advanced , and has the app store.  Where is the best place to learn about LM ?

Hi
Yes nac and shac are our babies but with software 3 years old.
I tested your app but it is not working.  Drop me your email to PM so we can exchange directly.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloud Configuration / Access iPhone App - by Daniel - 04.03.2019, 08:38