This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Modbus TCP/IP slaves and unique Widgets association in visualization or mosaic
Hi,
I would like to make a link between each modbus TCP slave and a unique page or widget of my visualization (one widget per modbus TCP slave). Please is it possible to get slave's IP address  or mac address automatically (by script/.lp file ?) and make the assocation with a unique page or widget ? If yes, how can it be done ? 

I was thinking to the mosaic as i could use a device with embeded webpage and replace its optional remote display interface with my LM's for modbus TCP/IP communication, display user interface menus from webpages and settings features. Any idea for feasibility ?

Many thanks in advance.

B.R,
Chouaibou.

Messages In This Thread
Modbus TCP/IP slaves and unique Widgets association in visualization or mosaic - by CHOUAIBOU - 24.03.2019, 23:06