This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New LM auto sniffing thru network
(11.04.2019, 11:52)ferrim Wrote:
(11.04.2019, 11:38)Kay-Roger Wrote: What i'm talking about, is that the KNX cables that are hidden in the walls an junction boxes in a locked house is definitively a much safer case, than the possibility that someone can sit in their car out on the street and hack my bus trafic via wifi and IP gateway. I'm sure you must understand that there is a huge difference regarding the safety in this setting.
Im not talking about the difference between encrypted bus trafic or not.
BR

I agree, the problem remains when we talk about very large plants where vulnerabilities are greater and the attacker can be very motivated

Yes in large facilities the safety measurements must be much higher. Maybe CanX with encrypted communication can be the solution in the near future (:

Messages In This Thread
RE: New LM auto sniffing thru network - by Kai-Roger - 11.04.2019, 12:00