This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet COV subscription limit increase
Hello,

I'm running LM5 (20180822) as a KNX -> BacnetIP gateway, no other tasks on the device. Zero scripts, zero visualisation.
But I need as much COV points as possible, around 2500.

At the moment when I connect the Bacnet client it reads some points and the rest is "cannot read". If I test with Yabe at that time it gives an error message:
"Error during subsrcibe. Error from device: ERROR_CLASS_RESOURCES - ERROR_CODE_NO_SPACE_TO_ADD_LIST_ELEMENT. Replace by periodic ReadProperty process?"

I have enough space on all partitions, memory usage is fine, CPU usage is ok, so the only thing I can think of is limit in config somewhere. I was looking around in config files but didn't found any obvious limit. Is there any method to increase the number of COV subscription limit in LM?

The bacnet client is a piece of hardware I cannot change, and it is necessary for BMS software.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Bacnet COV subscription limit increase - by zoltan - 13.04.2019, 03:56