This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Adding Group Address on Canx App
Hi
When I first time tried the app I had the same feelings but it was due to my old ETS habits. When working just in CANx it is much faster just to create new objects while configuring the device. You just press add new and if the naming is OK you just save, otherwise rename it to what you want. I'm always first configuring all the actuators, creating all the objects and then just link all the sensors. For me this is much faster than ETS.
The ETS approach make sense only if you actually going to make link between KNX and then you will add objects to each group so the problems you described will not happen.
Feel free to drop any feedback. Negative is even better as then we can improve Smile
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5

Messages In This Thread
Adding Group Address on Canx App - by Evens - 30.05.2019, 17:07
RE: Adding Group Address on Canx App - by Daniel - 31.05.2019, 08:41