This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Javascript ? Iframe ? Parameters how to
I was playing around... trying all sorts of things... experimenting - nothing was working... then I got the message to make it persistent... Which I did - but I stooooopidly did not change the code back to the way you said... argg… I am foolish !

You are spot on - it works beautifully... I LOVE IT !!

Coming from a Clipsal Mk II Touch screen - I have been very disappointed in what I could achieve - BUT NOW my eyes are opening up and can see how much power this has.... All a learning curve

But how can I thank you so much for this.... Please tell your manager another happy visitor here is very impressed with your knowledge, expertise AND patience!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Javascript ? Iframe ? Parameters how to - by impactoz - 08.07.2019, 11:02