This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SD-card failure detection
The current.db was indeed corrupted. I extracted from my new project backup the ./current.db file, which is correctly detected as "SQLite 3.x database, last written using SQLite version 3019003".

The file from faulted SD is just data
-rw-r--r-- 1 rauno rauno 581632 juuli 11 2017 current.db.katkine

$ file current.db
current.db: data
sqlite3 dump:
PRAGMA foreign_keys=OFF;
BEGIN TRANSACTION;
/**** ERROR: (26) file is encrypted or is not a database *****/
ROLLBACK; -- due to errors

One side note more: after restoring my backup from 2017, all the modbus JSONs and groups were restored, but in configuration the RS485 port remained to default disabled state. I had to manually reconfigure RS485 port and Modbus started to work again.

When I'm all set up again, I'll take the SD from logicMachine and back it up with 'dd if=/dev/sda of=lm4.full-dd.img conv=sparse bs=1M count=4000'. When a SD card failure bothers me again, I just need to copy the image to a new SD card (8GB+) and I'm back in business within 5 minutes Smile

Thanks for the help!
Using Lm4 with KNX, 1-wire and Modbus

Messages In This Thread
SD-card failure detection - by raunz - 11.08.2019, 13:16
RE: SD-card failure detection - by admin - 12.08.2019, 05:57
RE: SD-card failure detection - by raunz - 12.08.2019, 08:15