This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Wiser for KNX Ver. 3.1.14 not working
Hi,

And to elaborate a bit from my side, yes any issues with SE products needs to be raised by the official channels in your country, product support or likewise.

Everything i do on this forum is from a private perspective and outside my role within Schneider Electric, i don’t act on behalf of Schneider Electric on this forum, but yes i will try to help anyone with questions as good as i can but that won’t mean i will become issue owner for anything that needs to be handled by SE product support.

I will discuss things with R&D that makes sense to me, on the other hand Admin and Daniel are in direct contact with those guys so most of the time i don’t even need to do that (;

For me and hopefully for many others this is the place to upgrade my knowledge and keep up with latest developments.

Schneider Electric does has it’s own Exchange forum for customers that is tracked by product support and i am also tracking on Exchange. Maybe you can ask your sales rep for more information how to join on Exchange.

BR,

Erwin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiser for KNX Ver. 3.1.14 not working - by Erwin van der Zwart - 21.05.2020, 20:35