This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Create/ copy widget in visu
Hi

I am creating a script for automatically creating widget in normal visu (not Mosaic) based on templates. I have stolen some ideas from this thread; https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...50#pid7450

But I want to do it a little different as this rigid address structure does not suit me, and I am too lazy to create all widgets and then modify them by script. I want to let the script create everything for me.

I think I may have a plan ready, but I am missing one thing; is there a command for making a copy of a widget? I need to do that in the beginning of the script to have anything to add items to.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool

Messages In This Thread
Create/ copy widget in visu - by Trond Hoyem - 23.10.2019, 21:13
RE: Create/ copy widget in visu - by admin - 25.10.2019, 07:03
RE: Create/ copy widget in visu - by admin - 25.11.2019, 14:29
RE: Create/ copy widget in visu - by admin - 25.11.2019, 15:12
RE: Create/ copy widget in visu - by admin - 25.11.2019, 15:29
RE: Create/ copy widget in visu - by admin - 25.11.2019, 15:34