This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2019.10
(04.02.2020, 12:16)JakubTvrz Wrote:
(04.02.2020, 12:11)Daniel. Wrote: Do you use PC and a browser or is it a mobile and a mobile network?
I tried both. Both with the same result. No command on bus when i want control anythink from vizualization. Other commands etc. from devices and buttons are in the group monitor and works fine.

(04.02.2020, 12:16)JakubTvrz Wrote:
(04.02.2020, 12:11)Daniel. Wrote: Do you use PC and a browser or is it a mobile and a mobile network?
Didn't I ? Arrow I tried both. Smile Both with the same result. No command on bus when i want control anythink from vizualization. Other commands etc. from devices and buttons are in the group monitor and works fine.
Feedbacks in the vizualization are up to date etc. CO2 but it sends no command when i want do anythink from there. Backup from this "not working  good" LM works in another LM (LM5l) in our office fine.
I tried it from my PC via browser (Chrome, Explorer and Opera ) and also on my mobile phone through a mobile network via mobile chrome browser. Both via Remote Access. I am sorry,maybe i don't get your question right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PRE-RELEASE 1] LogicMachine firmware 2019.10 - by JakubTvrz - 04.02.2020, 12:59