This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Export - Import Tags of LM Objects
Hi,

Thanks for the reply and script.

Basically, I was hoping that there is a way to export and import LM objects (including their Tags).

I believe that it should be part of configuration environment as it is common to have an option to export and import objects. This way is really easy to make changes, keep archive and much more.

Hope to be included some time because right now I find it really difficult to make changes and to reuse parts of one project to another.
Same applies to other sections of the environment like script where for example I want to import only two scripts which I don' t have a way to export them separately and to append them later.

Thanks one more!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Export - Import Tags of LM Objects - by p_xatzi - 03.01.2020, 19:58