This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

GUI Where to start
stemic01
[quote pid='16497' dateline='1586870781']
UPDATE: Here is a live and working version of my current Wiser (LM) smart house dashboard. Tibber live power consumption (THANK YOUO JØRN) is now working an will change background color accordingly. Still lots of tuning to do, but we are slowly getting there. I guess there will be a  more fancy version in the future, but good for now. 

A couple of questions: 

1. SIMPLE TRENDS
Is there a way to get some very simple trends to integrate in the Visual design?  Maybe just a super simple graph like this to see if temperatures/consumption has gone up or Down the last hour / day / week:
 [Image: graph_temp.png]

2. TABLET  
I have a plan of installing a tablet on my wall for the Visual. Which solution would you recommend using? I was thinking a tablet with something around a HD resolution on the screen to being able to have Space for trends, buttons and graphic elements.   
- Which tablets are you guys using for your visu, and is there any better than others in the lower price range to recommend? 
- Is Apple or Android to prefer? 
- How do you solve power and safe charging if the tablet is plugged in constantly?
- Also good to get advice on Nice frames / wall installation kits. 

Thanks to all contributors to my questions and to this forum overall - it is tremendous helpfull. Keep up the good work.

[Image: theView_DashboardLive.jpg]
[/quote]
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.

Messages In This Thread
GUI Where to start - by stemic01 - 05.01.2020, 02:08
RE: GUI Where to start - by stemic01 - 05.01.2020, 03:18
RE: GUI Where to start - by Daniel - 06.01.2020, 09:11
RE: GUI Where to start - by stemic01 - 06.01.2020, 11:09
RE: GUI Where to start - by Daniel - 06.01.2020, 11:42
RE: GUI Where to start - by stemic01 - 19.01.2020, 22:16
RE: GUI Where to start - by stemic01 - 14.04.2020, 13:26