This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Camera integration to LM visualization problem
These screenshots are when I try to get stream from Synology NVR. Looks like they will not support multiple streams or something.
I can get sub-stream from hikvision. My client have iPads and they are using safari browser. Tested with iframe and it works (when leaving page and come again, I can see the picture). When I'm using camera module (inside logic) then I can see picture only once. I need to make page refresh to see it again.

Probably will create 5 different stream page and use popup to show these pages when camera icon is pressed. Quite ugly solution but best working what i've found so far.

Tested BASE64 type login but not working for me. Will dig deeper web to see why.

My camera model: DS-2CD2T63G0-I8 and DS-2CD2063G0.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Camera integration to LM visualization problem - by fleeceable - 18.02.2020, 13:32