This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Z-wave or Zigbee advice for Wiser?
Hi. 
I have a Schneider Wiser Logic module which gives me great world of possibillties which is great.  All my KNX Components, weather station, AC and more is Integrated and is working quite well I would say. 

I see there are a great bunch of new wireless and interesting products released on the Z-wave and Zigbee communication plattforms. For me now; - especially the wireless sensors for doors & windows, water detectors, maybe fire alarms, light and air quality sensors and some power measurment / controling socket devices etc.    

1. Is one better than the other of these two? Stabillity / Range / Price / number of Product range using the plattform.

2. What is the best way to integrate this to my Wiser / Logic Machine setup? 
    Z-wave/Zigbee USB dongle, Homey With KNX module or other solution?

3. Is there a list of recommended / supported dongles?  Any of them With an external antenna to give better range?

4. How will these Components be visible in my Logic Machine and is it straight forward to integrate them to my Wiser/Logic machine and update via Group addresses like other KNX Components? (Sorry, I have not searched the forum for this yet)

Thank you for Your advice.
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.

Messages In This Thread
Z-wave or Zigbee advice for Wiser? - by stemic01 - 05.05.2020, 15:47