This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Information about database synchronization, storage, script and others
Hello partners, I hope you are excellent especially in these times of pandemic. I come to you since perhaps they have some experience in this regard and could indicate some paths that I could take, with this I am not saying that they make me the codes, since I know that the purpose of this forum is to help with the concerns that arise. Already growing up in the world of logic machine and thanks to your help and special from Admin and Erwin, I have been able to take many things forward.

As for the inconvenience that I have is in a hotel, I have 10 logic machines, which are communicated by their visualization. In addition to the above there are certain configurations that I generate in any of the 10 and I synchronize them with the others through HTTP REQUEST, this option has helped me a lot in this regard. The problem is that I have to create some species of "groups" or rather the hotel will create them with which you will be free to do them, I have to associate rooms with these groups and in turn some actions which may or may not have some time schedules . The above must be added, saved, modified and deleted in any logic machine, but I must synchronize this information with the rest. As you realize, the above implies knowledge in databases, storage and other things that I do not know. Therefore, I ask you if you have information, threads, documentation and suggestions that may help me, to know where I should start. Thank you for your attention and any information will be very useful to me.

Messages In This Thread
Information about database synchronization, storage, script and others - by Carlos Padilla - 09.06.2020, 17:30