This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LogicMachine KNX IP Routing (UDP)
Hello!

I have used in past KNX MDT IP Router to communicate with Beckhoff PLC. So I have custom made Beckhoff UDP library. 
Now I'm trying to use LogicMachine instead of MDT IP Router. Tested today and data receiving will not work.

I tried all kind of modes (TP, IP Routing etc) but no luck. Sending is working from Beckhoff side to KNX (to LM -> KNX TP).
Doesn't matter if some device sends packet to KNX TP line or I create group address from LM and edit value - I don't even see that something is received (to Beckhoff). 

Does someone have any clue what can cause that?

Using KNX default multicast address: 224.0.23.12 and port 3671
Beckhoff IP: 192.168.132.22
LogicMacine IP: 192.168.132.20
KNX IP Feature is enabled.

I attach image where is seen my UDP data packets on sending side. Also I receive the same data what I send, so my Beckhoff UDP receive library works. Routing counter is 5 so it has passed one router (LogicMachine).
I have feeling that LM can receive UDP packets but can't send...

Messages In This Thread
LogicMachine KNX IP Routing (UDP) - by fleeceable - 15.07.2020, 21:48