This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Search Group names for string
Thanks, I’ll have a play with this over the next day or 2 and see what I can come up with.

Another question I had was how many instances of a script can the NAC handle. I understand it’s the same processor as the LM but may be using resources differently. My current solution is using a while loop that lasts for 15 or so minutes, the loop is just a timer, it loops every second and checks the current time, so not a heavy process, is there a limitation to the number of instances that can run? There is the potential for up to 30 instances to be running at any given time. I can increase the sleep time if that would help reduce the strain on the processor? The loop breaks if the sensor level changes from 0 to 255 or the timer expires.

Messages In This Thread
Search Group names for string - by Diggerz - 26.07.2020, 07:52
RE: Search Group names for string - by admin - 27.07.2020, 05:55
RE: Search Group names for string - by Diggerz - 27.07.2020, 09:06
RE: Search Group names for string - by admin - 27.07.2020, 09:18
RE: Search Group names for string - by admin - 03.08.2020, 06:44