This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Not reliable inputs
(04.08.2020, 15:09)admin Wrote: There's no easy way of reading input state directly. Newer FW for you device has an additional value send on start-up for binary input mode. If you restore the backup using standard procedure then the value will be updated after reboot. If you manipulate db directly there's no way for all other processes to know that the stored value changed until a reboot happens or object value is updated via bus/write/update.

I'm not manipulating db directly. I am only reading from db current state, but I see that it can be different than current input state.

Quote:Newer FW for you device has an additional value send on start-up for binary input mode. If you restore the backup using standard procedure then the value will be updated after reboot.

This is probably still not a solution, because I've used normal backup procedure. And additional value send at start-up is not enought, it should have possibility to add cyclically refresh value or interface(preffered) for user which can decide and customize solution to specific case especially when LM controls e.g. whole HVAC system.

Really do you not have any package or some c/c++ code or low level task which can be executed from lua also by exec command?
Done is better than perfect

Messages In This Thread
Not reliable inputs - by buuuudzik - 03.08.2020, 21:23
RE: Not reliable inputs - by admin - 04.08.2020, 11:07
RE: Not reliable inputs - by buuuudzik - 04.08.2020, 12:41
RE: Not reliable inputs - by admin - 04.08.2020, 15:09
RE: Not reliable inputs - by buuuudzik - 04.08.2020, 16:34