This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cannot import widget.tar.gz
I've checked this and yes, the unnecessary folder was a problem. Now I have teoretically my widget is on Extension list but only until I not refresh Mosaic.

Another thing is that this is probably not finished version of widget, under development, so it can probably have some bugs but I don't know how to create dev environment of Mosaic widgets so I am testing importing it into Mosaic.

But widget after import is not visible in available widgets to add and there is no feedback why. Also Mosaic after import widget hasn't bottom bar, but in console there is no error.

I am using demo LM from your page:
http://4n.lv:7999/apps/data/mosaic30/admin/#

After click "Clear all" button all return to normal state and bottom bar is visible.

Please give some info:
- how dev environment could look,
- add some statuses on server and maybe better error handling with some logs
Done is better than perfect

Messages In This Thread
Cannot import widget.tar.gz - by buuuudzik - 17.09.2020, 19:50
RE: Cannot import widget.tar.gz - by Daniel - 18.09.2020, 08:00
RE: Cannot import widget.tar.gz - by buuuudzik - 19.09.2020, 09:47
RE: Cannot import widget.tar.gz - by Daniel - 21.09.2020, 07:39
RE: Cannot import widget.tar.gz - by Daniel - 21.09.2020, 09:01