This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LogicMachines KNX Rx down after bus power outage
Two days ago my bus power supply decided to quit delivering power.
I restarted the power supply and it was fine again (probably some error mode). But I decided to swap out the powersupply altogether for a new one.

However, since the swap, the LogicMachines (I have two in this system) both function and can Tx (transmit) to the bus... but they both do not receive any KNX telegram anymore. I viewed the KNX bus status, and it only counts Tx, no Rx in days on both of them.

All other KNX devices in the system (there are 50) still work Tx and Rx. Only the LogicMachines stopped. It's a LM 5 Power, and some LM2 or 3 rebranded for HVAC control.
There are no errors in error log. Voltage log from all devices has been normal throughout. No spikes or anything.

What is going on? Can these be a polarity issue? I am pretty sure the polarity is correct.
Can it be the LM's are damaged? Then why did the LM's die and all other devices work?

Messages In This Thread
LogicMachines KNX Rx down after bus power outage - by tss68nl - 20.09.2020, 17:57