This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to Speed up the first load in visualization (Touch)?
(23.10.2020, 07:44)batistacaceres Wrote: Hello team:
Thank you very much. When we have a very very good device, sometimes we lose the north, and we dont aware the limit in hardware. Thank you for advise it to us.

I have projects with less objects, much less objects, less than 800 objects but the same amount in Plans and Widgets, and it happens the same. That is why, I asked the forum if we have the chance to not load Plans and Widgets (via lua, or javascript), if we know beforehand we dont go to show them, but I want to keep the widgets and Plans inside the device. The problem is that I have several way to show the same project. I asked the forum about it, because may be there is a solution that I dont know. What I am going to do is to put two LogicMachine and each one with the same objects but diferent visualization.

Thank you very much again, 

best regards

If you have multiple widgets with iframes with schedulers/trends then you can optimize this by using below method:
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...15#pid7115
Done is better than perfect

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Speed up the first load in visualization (Touch)? - by buuuudzik - 23.10.2020, 10:54